Introduction to the tool
- Navigational Instructions
- Basic Editing Instructions
- Advanced Editing
- Publishing and Contributing
- Exchanging Context-Maps
- Use Cases?
- FAQ (needs updating)
Conzilla is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Ebner, H., Palmér, M., Naeve, A., (2007), Collaborative Construction of Artifacts, Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Professional Knowledge Management, Workshop Collaborative Knowledge Management (CoKM2007), Potsdam, Germany, 28-30 March 2007.
- Naeve, A. (2001), The Concept Browser - a new form of Knowledge Management Tool (PDF), Proceedings of the 2 nd European Web-based Learning Environments Conference (WBLE 2001), Lund, Sweden, October 24-26, 2001.
- Naeve, A. (1999), Conceptual Navigation and Multiple Scale Narration in a Knowledge Manifold, CID-52, TRITA-NA-D9910, Department of Numerical Analysis and Computer Science, KTH, Stockholm.
- Nilsson, M., Palmér, M. (1999), Conzilla - Towards a concept browser , CID-53, TRITA-NA-D9911, Department of Numerical Analysis and Computer Science, KTH, Stockholm.
- Ebner, H. (2006), Collaborilla - An enhancement to the Conzilla concept browser for enabling collaboration, Master's Thesis at the Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden
- Enoksson, F. (2006), Serverside-solution for Conceptual browsing on the Semantic Web
- Zargarian, S. N. (2006), Developing A Concept Browser For Mobile Phones
- Palmér, M., Naeve, A. (2005), Conzilla – a Conceptual Interface to the Semantic Web, Invited paper at the 13:th International Conference on Conceptual Structures, Kassel, July 18-22, 2005.
Technical papers, outdated
- Nilsson, M. (2000), The Conzilla Design - The Definitive Reference (PDF), CID/NADA/KTH.
- Pettersson, D. (2000), Aspect Filtering as a Tool to Support Conceptual Exploration and Presentation, TRITA-NA-E0079, CID/NADA/KTH.